Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 5

Rhymes:
Two little black birds
Sitting on a wall
One named Peter
One named Paul
Fly away Peter
Fly away Paul
Come back Peter
Come back Paul!

Peek-a-boo, peek-a-boo
I see you, I see you
I see your button nose
I see your tiny toes
I see you, peek-a-boo!

Jack in the box sits oh so still
Will you come out?
Oh yes I will!

Can you play at peek-a-boo?
I can play at peek-a-boo
Are you there? Yes I am.
Are you there? Yes I am.
Peek-a, peek-a, peek-a-boo!

Bounce:
(Tune: Shortenin' Bread)
Tiny little baby loves bouncing, bouncing
Tiny little baby loves bouncing so
Tiny little baby loves bouncing, bouncing
Tiny little baby loves bouncing so
Bounce to the left
Bounce to the right
Now hug that baby
Nice and tight!

Songs:
Where are You? (Tune: Skip to My Lou)
Jenny, Jenny, where are you? (use your baby's name)
Jenny, Jenny, where are you?
Jenny, Jenny, where are you?
Here's a kiss from me to you! (give baby a kiss)

I like to rise, I like to rise in the morning
When the birds sing, the bells ring
The sun through my window shining
I like to rise, I like to rise.
(other verses: jump, dance, sing)

No comments:

Post a Comment