Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week 8

Thank you to everyone! What fun, singing, bouncing and laughing with your babies! Have a wonderful summer!

Rhymes:
Bumble bee was in the barn (circle finger in the air)
Carrying his dinner under his arm (circle finger closer to baby)
Bzzzz...zt! (gently poke baby)

Here we go up, up, up
And here we go down, down, down
And here we go back and forth
And back and forth
And here we go round, and round, and round!

There was little man and he had a little crumb
And over the mountain he did run
With a belly full of fat
And a big tall hat
And a pancake stuck to his bum, bum, bum!
Bounces:
You be the ice cream
I'll be the freezer (hug baby)
You be the lemon
I'll be the squeezer (hug baby)
You be the hot dog
And I'll be the bun (hug baby)
You be the baby
and I'll be the mum! (hug baby)

Songs:
Bell horses, bell horses what's the time of day
One o'clock, two o'clock, time to go away.

Are you sleeping, are you sleeping?
Brother John, brother John
Morning bells are ringing
Morning bells are ringing
Ding, dang, dong
Ding, dang, dong!

As I was walking down the street, down the street, down the street
A nice new friend I chanced to meet
High ho, high ho, high ho
A rig a jig, jig, and away we go, away we go, away we go
A rig a jig, jig, and away we go
High ho, high ho, high ho!

Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going to the moon
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going very soon
If you want to take a trip
Climb aboard my rocket ship
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going to the moon
In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Blast off!

I want someone to buy me a pony
Jig jog jig jog jig-a-jog jig
Not too fat and not too bony
Jig jog jig jog jig-a-jog jig
For I want to take a ride
All around the country side
With a jig jog jig jog jig jog jig jog jig jog jig-a-jog-jig
With a jig jog jig jog jig jog jig jog jig jog jig-a-jog-jig!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog. I love your nursery rhyme unit! Great idea with great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    kids songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lyrics for kids your blog has good content for babies... Thank you for sharing such lovely blog.

    Check out my blog page and you can also watch this Sick Song And Plus More Kids Songs cartoon video for kids!

    ReplyDelete