Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 3

Rhymes:
Two little bluebirds sitting on a wall
One named Peter, one named Paul
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul
Come back Peter, come back Paul.

Round and round the haystack
Looking for a hare
Where shall we find one?
Oh! Right there!

Round about, round about
Went the wee mouse
Up a bit, up a bit
Into his house.

__________went to Grandpa's farm
Billy goat chased him round the barn
Chased him up the apple tree
And this is what he said to me:
"I like coffee, I like tea
I like my friends and my friends like me."
Who's next? Who's next?

Bounces:
I had a horse his name was Jack
I rode his tail to save his back
His tail fell off, and I fell back
Whoaaa, Jack!

Grandpa Grigg had a pig
In a field of clover
Piggy died, grandpa cried
And all the fun was over!

Rickety rickety rocking horse
Over the fields we go
Rickety rickety rocking horse
Giddy-up, giddy-up. Whoaaa!

To market to market to buy a fat pig
Home again home again jiggity jig.
To market to market to buy a fat hop
Home again home again jiggity jog.

The farm is in a flurry
The rooster's caught the flu
His cock-a-doodle-doo has changed
To cock-a-doodle-CHOO!

Songs:
The cows in the barn (Tune: The Wheels on the Bus)
go moo, moo, moo
moo, moo, moo
moo, moo, moo
The cows in the barn
go moo, moo, moo
All day long.
Other verses: ducks in the pond, sheep in the field, pigs in the pen,...

Ring around the rosie
A pocket full of posie
Husha husha
We all fall down!

The cows are in the meadow
Eating buttercups
1,2,3,4
We all jump up!

As I was walking down the street
Down the street, down the street
A nice new friend I chanced to meet
High-ho, high-ho, high-ho
A rig-a-jig-jig-jig and away we go
Away we go, away we go
A rig-a-jig-jig-jig and away we go
High-h0, high-ho, high-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment