Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 4

Rhymes:
Eeny meeny miney mo
Let me hear your lips go
(Smack lips)
That was good, that was fine
Let me hear it one more time
(Smack lips)
(click tongue, clap hands)

Higglety Pigglety pop
The dog has eaten the mop
The pig's in a hurry
The dog's in a flurry
Higglety Pigglety POP!

There is a cobbler on our street
Mending shoes for little feet
With a bang, and a bang, and a bang, bang, bang.
Mending shoes to make them strong
Mending shoes the whole day long
With a bang, and a bang, and a bang, bang, bang!

Here is baby's ball
Big and soft and round
Here is baby's hammer
Listen to it pound
Here is baby's trumpet
Toot, toot, toot, toot, toot.
And here is baby's favourite game
It's called Peek-a-boo!


Bounces:
I bounce you here, I bounce you there
I bounce you, bounce you everywhere.
I tickle you here, I tickle you there
I tickle you, tickle you everywhere.
I hug you here, I hug you there
I hug you, hug you everywhere!

Songs:
Can you play at peek-a-boo?
I can play at peek-a-boo.
Are you there?
Yes I am.
Are you there?
Yes I am.
Peek-a, peek-a, peek-a-boo!

Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going to the moon
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We'll be there very soon
If you want to take a trip
Climb aboard my rocket ship
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going to the moon.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - ZOOM!

Finger family's up
And finger family's down
Finger family's dancing all around the town
Dance them on your shoulders
Dance them on your head
Dance them on your knees
Then tuck them into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment