Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 3

Rhymes:
Criss-cross, applesauce (make an X on baby's back)
Spiders crawling up your back (creep fingers up baby's back)
Cool breeze, tight squeeze (blow gently on baby's neck)
Now you've got the shivers! (tickle baby)

Wee Wiggie (point out fingers or toes)
Poke Piggies
John Gristle
Tom Whistle
and Old Big!
Gobble, gobble, gobble! (tickle baby)

Up, up, up in the sky like this (lift baby)
Down, down, down for a great big kiss (kiss baby)
Up like this, down for a kiss
You're a special baby! (hug baby)

These are my eyes
This is my nose
This is my bellybutton
These are my toes.

Two little eyes to look around
Two little ears to hear each sound
One little nose t smell what's sweet
One little mouth that likes to eat.

Fe, fi, fo, fum (clap hands)
See my fingers (show fingers)
See my thumbs (show thumbs)
Fe, fi, fo, fum (clap hands)
Goodbye fingers (hide fingers)
Goodbye thumbs (hide thumbs)

Nice hug, not too snug
Just right, not too tight
One kiss, just like this
Nose rub too!
I love you!

Fally, fally, fally, fally (lean baby back)
Up, up, up, again! (pull baby back up)

Bounces:
Acka Backa soda cracker
Acka Backa boo!
Acka Backa soda cracker
Up goes you!
Acka Backa soda cracker
Acka Backa boo!
I love you! (hug baby)

I bounce you here, I bounce you there
I bounce you, bounce you everywhere.
I tickle you here, I tickle you there
I tickle you, tickle you everywhere.
I hug you here, I hug you there
I hug you, hug you everywhere!

Songs:
Finger family's up
And finger family's down
Finger family's dancing
All around the town
Dance them on your shoulders
Dance them on your head
Dance them on your knees
Then tuck them into bed.

Tony Chestnut
Knows I love you
Tony knows
Tony knows
Tony Chestnut
Knows I love you
That's what Tony Chestnut knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment