Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 5

Rhymes:
Two little bluebirds sitting on a wall
One named Peter, one named Paul
Fly away Peter, fly away Paul
Come back Peter, come back Paul.

Round about, round about
Went the wee mouse
Up a bit, up a bit
Into his house!

Here we go up, up, up
And here we go down, down, down
And here we go back and forth
And back and forth
And here we go round and round and round.

(Baby's name) went to grandpa's farm
Billy goat chased him round the barn
Chased him up the apple tree
And this is what he said to me
I love coffee, I love tea
I love my friends and my friends love me!
Who's next? Who's next?

Bounces:
I had a horse. His name was Jack
I rode his tail to save his back.
His tail fell off and I fell back.
Whooa! Jack!

Grandpa Grigg had a pig
in a field of clover
Grandpa died, piggy cried
Now all the fun is OVER!

1, 2, 3, baby's on my knee
Rooster crows and away he goes!

Songs:
The cows in the barn (Tune: Old MacDonald)
go moo, moo, moo
moo, moo, moo
moo, moo, moo
The cows in the barn
go moo, moo, moo
All day long.
(sheep, pigs, horses, etc.)

Baby Hokey Pokey
You put your baby in
You put your baby out
You put your baby in
And your rock her all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about! (kiss baby)
(baby left/right)

No comments:

Post a Comment